We are very concerned about your privacy when you use our services. We also understand that you will be very interested in whether the information you provide us is secure. And we always want you to feel secure and confident when joining our services. So we are committed to giving you the best experience when joining our program with complete trust.
1. Collect information.
– We collect information from all those who access and use our content, including those who do not register for the account but who purchase and use the Services and Members of we.
– Registration: Members may be required to provide full personal information when they sign up using our products and services, including: name, address, telephone number and Billing Information. We use this information primarily to provide the most useful information updated daily for our customers using our services, and in general, we never share the information. This is obtained for any third party.
– We will store all the information as well as feedback of customers. This information is stored for the purpose of better care for our customers.
– We will store all invoices, sales documents, purchase history, payment methods … to avoid the pity if there is later.
2. Use and Sharing Information.
– Use of Information: We use customer information for the following purposes:
Provides useful information for the best possible care for our customers, including: Newsletter, Promotions, New product information or other promotion programs. our company.
+ Provide some convenience as well as consulting services to support customers better.
+ We will use reasonable customer information for the purpose of developing and perfect the services of the company to be able to better serve customers.
+ Settle disputes, complaints, answer questions of customers.
+ To prevent unfortunate events that may occur later in the law violations.
– Information Sharing: As mentioned, we attach great importance to the confidentiality of customer information, so we pledge to strictly not use customer information for the purpose of not benefiting customers. , we undertake not to trade or exchange customer confidential information with any third party. However, in certain special circumstances, we may reasonably reasonably share your personal information:
+ Get the consent of customers.
+ To protect the interests of the company and its partners: We only provide the personal information of our customers when we are sure that such information can protect the interests and assets of the company. our company and related partners. This information will be disclosed legally under Vietnamese law.
At the request of government agencies when we find it in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.
In some cases it is necessary to provide other customer information, such as promotions sponsored by a third party, for example, we will notify you before your information. shared guests. You have the right to decide if you agree to share information or to participate.
3. Confidential Customer Information:
– In order to protect your best information, we recommend that you restrict access to your account with automatic login, pay attention to the password backup mode, and make sure you sign out of your account when using a computer. To sign up for an account on our website. We will not be liable for your personal information being leaked for the above reasons.